1. REHAB, a one-woman show, by Nadine Clarke. This is without a doubt one of the best performances I have ever seen. If you just love comedy, this is funny as hell. If you’re a performer, go see something special, please.
2. GOOD SHOW, a sketch show, by Brianna Williams, Luke Ryan, Matt Saraceni and Sophie Kneebone. Some of the smartest and most engaging sketch comedy around. This is a show that isn’t making fun of anyone, it’s having fun with everyone.
3. TRILLCUMBER, a sketch show, by Hayley Tantau, Mario Hannah and Simon McCulloch. Directed by yours truly. A group of wonderful comedians who have worked their ass off to come up with a thoughtful and funny show about what how we all see intimacy. This opens tomorrow.
4. QUIET ACHIEVERS, a silent improv show, by Charlie Sturgeon, Andrew Strano and directed by Marcus Willis. A wonderfully rich and varied silent performance by two seasoned performers. These guys have done a lot of good with this show, let them take you on a journey.
5. WHELMED, a cabaret show, by Gillian Cosgriff. Gillian is a talented musician and singer. But that’s doing her an injustice. She’s a great story-teller and comedian. And that’s really what her show is. Set to music though. There’s music in it. And the music’s good.